Steps on how to Write N-Power Online Test
Candidates who have successfully updated their profile on the NASIMS portal can now follow these steps to write the N-Power Online Test.
- Go to the official Npower Batch C test portal https://nasims.gov.ng/.
- Login using your email and Password
- You’ll be taken to your dashboard. At the upper right corner, click on ‘Take Test’
- Enter your NASIMS ID and password and click on ‘Continue’.
- Supply the answers to the questions and click on ‘Submit’ once you’re done.
Candidates should take note of the following prior to writing the test
- The test is time based and you will be required to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
- After submission, you cannot go back to rewrite the test.
- No question can be skipped which means that you must provide answers to all the questions.
- Every question carries equal score.
- If you have been times out for three times without having submitted, you will not be able to take the test again.
Candidates are hereby informed that the Npower Batch C test is for all categories and none is exempted from the test.
All N-Power categories such as Npower Agro, Npower Teach, Npower Build, Npower Tech, Npower Tax and Npower Creative programmes are expected to participate in the online test .
- In the N-Power batch C programme, the Federal Government will be taking in a total of 1million (1,000,000) beneficiaries
- The application, online test, and final shortlisting of selected candidates does not attract any fees or charges. Beware of scam!
- For more information about N-Power and other government intervention programs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
On this note, we are wishing all those who will take the test success and are sending a big congratulations to them. It is not an easy journey.
Also, prepare for more screening and validation exercise. More articles on these will be released as soon as candid information is made available on them.
195 total views, 1 today