Full-Time Web Designer needed at Integrated Factory Foods Company Ltd
To partner with our marketing team to handle our websites and incorporate the planned features as developed, we are looking to recruit a talented WordPress Developer/Designer. Including the installation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security upgrades, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end growth.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 1 year
- To plan and create the front-end of the website.
- Designing and introducing new functionalities and features
- Development and maintenance, including database and application integration, of the website back-end.
- Directing and establishing the architectural setting of the website
- Ensure high performance and availability and all technological elements of the CMS are handled
- Helping to devise an effective, sensitive concept and transform it into a plugin and working theme.
- Running assessments for website results.
- Material troubleshooting challenges.
- Monitoring the live website’s output and addressing problems with accessibility.
278 total views, 2 today