Full-Time Vacancy for Verification Officer at Gemstone Microfinance – Edo
Gemstone Microfinance is an agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and governed in every state where it presently runs.
With a yearly turnover of more than N2.3Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been very effective in the success stories recorded by more than 27,000 active members in its last two years of operation.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Verification Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing comprehensive background research and inquiry
- Quick follow up and closure of assigned verification checks
- Fulfillment of control laws and maintaining the integrity of data report
- Performing any allocated tasks by the director
- Deal with verification exercises
- Provide confidential documents
- The candidate should have B.Sc, HND, or ND qualification preferably with a minimum of 1 year of proven work experience in a microfinance
- Pay keen attention to details
- Outstanding communication and reporting abilities
- A capacity to stick to deadlines.
30th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their Curriculum Vitae to:
using the job title as the subject of the mail.
84 total views, 1 today