Full-Time Vacancy for Trainee Secretary at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally acknowledged professional credit management group, exclusively devoted to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, awarding of expert qualifications, improvement of skills and capacity building of people pertained to everyday management of finance, trade, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Trainee Secretary
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Candidate must have HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Technology and Management
- Must be between 20 to 30 years old
- Must be highly cultured in dealing with and handling confidential courses and problems
- Must be very hardworking with great business mindset
- Willing to be available for work
- Outstanding personality, great extrovert tendency, and acceptable attitude
- Competent in the use of social media and in hosting virtual meetings.
- Gifted and creative in writing
- Fluent in speaking
- Outstanding speed in typing
- Candidates must reside in or around Ajah, Lekki, Badore, Ikoyi, Ado Road, Victoria Island, Ogombo Town, Dolphin Estate, and Lagos Island.
- The candidate should be willing and available to start immediately if successful in the interview.
Entry Level Remuneration
30th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be called in for an interview
36 total views, 1 today