Full-Time Vacancy for Tracking Officer at H. Safieddine Transport Limited
H. Safieddine Transport Limited is a prominent transportation and haulage firm founded in Lagos, Nigeria. As a firm incorporated in 1968, we are one of the oldest in the country with huge experience and history in transportation and logistics.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Tracking Officer
Location: Satellite, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor company vehicles locations using GPS system(s).
- Oversee driver’s performance.
- Recognize on-road exceptions and take timely corrective action(s).
- Monitor vehicles fuel use and consumption rates; guarantee that likely problems or fuel mishandling are put forward to management.
- Inspect invoices received to check their accuracy in line with job order and budget.
- Pro-actively regulate the firm’s fleet monitoring tracker (Zon control) for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the restricted working hours.
- Guarantee and enforce fleet management usage policies and methods.
- Work together with drivers, operations personnel and management on trailing actions.
- Formulate and present everyday management tracking reports.
- Recommend modifications on existing transport procedures, systems and tools.
- Any other responsibilities as authorized by the Unit Head.
- Having OND qualification and other certifications is an additional advantage.
- Should have 1 to 3 years of proven work experience.
- Must have related work experience.
- Must have outstanding communication and people abilities.
- Must have interpersonal abilities.
23rd July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
54 total views, 1 today