Full-Time Vacancy for the position of Social Media Assistant at Luzon Entrepreneurship Consult
Luzon Entrepreneurship Consult is a Consulting Agency located in one the most relatable places in Lagos, and extremely committed to human capacity building on entrepreneurship thereby introducing new business opportunities for new and existing startups in the area of Agriculture, skin care products, health care products and services. It is very important to build our economy in our great nation Nigeria, putting Africa, as a whole, on the world economy map. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Social Media Assistant Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in communication, marketing, or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
Application Closing Date
15th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
75 total views, 1 today