Full-Time Vacancy for the position of HR Manager at Boline Human Resources
Boline Human Resources is an online platform that majors in posting job adverts/ Job listings and following recruitment processes from start to finish. Our missipn is to bridge the huge gap that has taken a toll on Nigerian Youths with reference to employers. We are ready to do whatever it takes to choose the best candidates for every recruitment we are in charge of, as long as that person is ready to deliver. Our Agency also look for good salaries and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
HR Manager Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Microsoft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
10 total views, 1 today