Full-Time Vacancy for Social Media Manager/Graphics Designer at Attind Consulting
Attind Consulting is an International business organization established in 2019 with head office in Nigeria and branch office in France. We provide visibility study, market research and consulting. Our aim is to create better consumer alternative by building passion and drive while collaborating with investors and talented entrepreneurs to create and lead international businesses in new and emerging markets.
We do this by developing research solutions that have contextual and strategic fit to the cultures and business behaviors of the markets we operate in. We are committed to ensuring business excellence and astounding corporate governance standards in the operation of our businesses and in our partnership relationships.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Social Media Manager/Graphics Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
- We are seeking to hire a well experienced Social Media Manager/graphics designer who will handle the preparation, enforcement, overseeing and monitoring of our company’s Social Media strategy so as to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- The ideal candidate will also have the responsibility of designing graphics for use in our media products
- Create, enforce and handle our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media contents and graphics
- Stay up to date with latest graphic design tools and social media best practices and technologies
- Effectively use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Develop informative and appealing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and our social media posts
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest effective content optimization
- Communicate with professionals and influencers in our field through social media so as to create a strong network
- Ensure that final graphics, contents and layouts are visually appealing and can effectively portray our company’s mission to our Target audience.
- Regularly provide constructive feedback
- Write short content for the company page
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, in any discipline from a reputable institution
- At least, 2 years proven work experience as a digital Marketer, social media manager or related field
- Proficiency in using design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Canva)
- Sound knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc
- Excellent understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must have good time management skills, multitasking abilities, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and meet deadlines
30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to email@example.com using the ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the email.
46 total views, 1 today