Full-Time Vacancy for Script Writer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s foremost financial establishments, operating in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From an individual country institution established in Nigeria, in 1949, UBA has evolved to become a pan-African provider of financial services with more than 11 million customers, through up to 1000 business offices and touch points worldwide.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Script Writer
Employment Type: Full time
- Formulate storyboards by intertwining pictorial elements in scenes with plot and dialogue
- Idea production, analysis and scheduling of programs or shows that are fascinating and topical
- Compose, analyse and revise scripts as needed
- Deliver uttering for films, motion graphics, product commercials, automated messages, and narrated documentaries
- Host interviews, prepare interview guests and discuss with the audience.
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years proven work experience.
- Wonderful language and writing abilities
- Creativity and imagination to develop unique ideas
- Networking and interpersonal abilities
- Time-management and organisational abilities to meet deadlines
- Word processing abilities
- Content development and story telling
- Great presentation abilities.
28th June 2021
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
38 total views, 2 today