Full-Time Vacancy for Relationship Officer at Finatrust Micro Finance Bank
Fina Trust Microfinance Bank is a member of LOLC Group with corporate Headquarters in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It is one of Nigeria’s leading Microfinance Banks. Its operating license was ensured from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in September 2009 as a Microfinance Bank and begun operations in October 2009. It has a State License and therefore operates in Lagos State.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Aspamda, Idumota, Ladipo, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recognize customer desires and formulate plans to deal with them
- Recognize pivotal staff in customer firms to nurture productive relationships
- Settle customer grievances rapidly and effectively
- Facilitate high-quality sales, supply and client service processes
- Deduce all favorable ratios and metrics and arrange debt payment plan
- Conserve and revise account records
- Evaluate customer needs, explore all options and initiate various types of loans
- Cultivate referral networks, propose alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to achieve quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to create trust relationships, client loyalty and fulfillment all through the underwriting process
- Function in accordance with laws and regulations and stick to lending compliance protocol
- Strive to retain clients and continue contracts
- Meet potential clients to build relationships
- Acquire strong knowledge of competitors
- Assess credit worthiness by filtering loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interrogate applicants to deduce financial eligibility and feasibility of approving of loans
- Candidate must have National Diploma in any field.
- Must be customer service-oriented with outstanding sales skills.
- Candidates who reside close to any of the following locations will also be regarded – Ojo(Aspamda), Ladipo, Ikeja, Idumota.
- Must have at least 1 year of proven work experience as a Relationship Officer.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
65 total views, 2 today