Full-Time Vacancy for Receptionist at Focuslync
Focuslync Business Development provides solutions for business that can assist you in moving your business from where it is now to where you desire for it to be. We provide business enhancement services. We deliver stand alone and collective business improvement services to our clients.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting visitors and clients with a positive attitude.
- Helping clients navigate their way in the office.
- Announce clients when necessary.
- Issue, collect and check badges when necessary and maintaining correct visitor logs so as to assist in maintaining workplace security
- Helping with a range of administrative tasks such as taking notes, faxing, copying, and making travel plans.
- Prepare training and meeting rooms.
- Answer phones in a professional manner, and routing calls when necessary.
- Help colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls.
- Sort and distribute mails.
- Recruit, manage, and develop members of the junior administrative team.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Schedule appointments.
- Candidate should possess an associate’s or BSc degree in a related field.
- Previous work experience as a receptionist or in a related field is needed
- Candidate must have a consistent professional dress, and manner.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in using Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be experienced in administrative and clerical procedures.
- Must have the ability to positively contribute as part of a team, assisting with various tasks as required.
6th May, 2021
How to Apply:
CV should be sent as an attachment to: email@example.com using the job title as the mail subject
14 total views, 1 today