Full-Time Vacancy for Project Assistant at Kajab Engineering Services Limited
Kajab Engineering Services Limited is an engineering firm that focuses on Telecommunications and satellite engineering. KAJAB has experts that are well equipped and educated in dealing with Network Optimization and RF Sites planning including RF Site Survey, RF Planning, RF Optimization, Drive Test, Drive Test Data Analysis and project management.
Kajab also handles In-Building Solutions and Distributed Antenna System deployment. Our Engineers oversee Microwave link engineering such as detailed link engineering, path engineering analysis, line of site survey, technical site survey, and well-documented survey reports.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working alongside the project manager in accomplishing everyday activities on project relevant matters.
- Help in project deliveries from client request to enactment and project hand over.
- Function alongside the field engineers to accomplish Site Survey (TSS) and Project executions.
- Supervise, regulate and organize the process.
- Obtain, assess and submit report on weekly basis.
- Must have at least a HND or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT associated disciplines.
- Having 0 to 2 years of working experience in the telecoms or other IT affiliated field is an extra advantage.
- Tremendous teamwork ability.
- Capacity to deliver on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent work ethic and great attention to detail.
- You are encouraged to apply if you don’t have any experience in telecoms or IT and are willing to learn on the job.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Must be tech-savvy and have strong analytical and problem solving ability.
N40,000 to N50,000 per month.
19th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
12 total views, 1 today