Contract Vacancy for Office Assistant at Idmibok International
Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction firm. We give complete, pragmatic, and robust systems assessments, to interceding in a targeted yet extensive way to deal with critical organizational, business and development related problems. By co-operating with international and local development and private bodies – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of knowledge in various environments or ecosystems, Internationally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and largely in Nigeria.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
The Office Assistant is accountable for organizational and clerical assistance duties, like running of everyday administrative policies, office cleaning, maintenance and general official chores.
- Tidy, stock and supply appointed facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Inform administration of existing defects or needs for repairs.
- Move supplies and appliance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist staff with printing, photocopying and other administrative duties.
- Accomplish and record periodic inspection and maintenance actions.
- Perform massive cleansing tasks and outstanding projects.
- Candidates should acquire at least an SSCE or National Diploma qualification
- Prior experience as an Office Assistant or a related role is required
- Outstanding organizational and office management skills.
- Illustrated people relations abilities.
- Competent in computer skills and capacity to utilize general office equipment.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to details.
8th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
- Only Nigerian nationals or people who have a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship won’t be provided for this position.
- Female candidates who meet the above qualifications are largely encouraged to apply
40 total views, 1 today