Internship Vacancy for Nutrition Intern at Kradot Limited
Kradot Limited is a humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to saving lives and alleviating suffering through health care training and relief and development schemes.
Its mission is to enhance the quality of life through health intervention actions. We also offer agricultural solutions to experts.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Nutrition Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- KRADOT is seeking young, active, and creative individuals who are willing to create a career in nutrition. As a Nutrition intern, you assist patients to create healthy habits by formulating nutrition care plans and executing them.
- A nutrition intern assists the nutritionist in their responsibilities while earning hands-on experience in the field.
- Occasionally as an intern, you have to be in charge of paperwork or handle food delivery for patients in residential treatment.
- Formulate a diet and exercise plan for individual customers
- Aid clients through periodic meetings
- Monitor customers’ progress and encourage individuals to adhere to diet plans
- Organize and direct group or individual cooking classes
- Facilitate health and nutrition by delivering presentations about the significance of food nutrition
- Evaluate individuals’ overall health incorporating sleeping habits.
- A longing to learn and the capacity to be creative.
- He/she must possess HND, B.Sc or B.An in any discipline.
- Satisfactory communication abilities.
- Candidates must have an interest in nutrition .
- A readiness to save people’s lives.
NGN 50,000 to 90,000 per month.
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31 total views, 2 today