Full-Time Vacancy for Marketer at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank located in Lagos and a subordinate of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Previously known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was enlisted in 1993 and governed as a Mortgage Bank until its modification to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic areas in Lagos State and delivers banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
A marketer is accountable for surveying, marketing, business development and income generation in line with the key performance indicators. The marketer is the link between the bank and the client and nurtures mutually beneficial relationships between both groups.
- Accomplish growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, opening of account, income generation, and e-banking product offerings.
- Assess the worthiness of customers’ credit by processing loan applications and documentation
- Regulate active loans and implement collection and recoveries.
- Guarantees the attainment of all budget parameters.
- Formulate referral networks and cross-sell services and products.
- Assures a high level of customer satisfaction through outstanding customer engagement and service delivery.
- Vigorously look out for fresh sales opportunities through cold calling, referrals and networking.
- Expedites the solution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and improve customer service experience.
- Attain a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Enforces marketing strategy and create marketing campaigns.
- Assures adherence with all internal strategies and regulatory guidelines.
- Surveys competition by collecting current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Proposes modifications in products, service, and policy by assessing results and competitive developments.
- Recognize probable loan markets and formulate referral networks.
- Accomplish any other responsibilities as may be allocated by Management.
- HND or B.Sc in social science or any other similar course.
- Proof of NYSC completion or exemption where acceptable.
- Prior experience in a marketing role is an added advantage.
- Ascertained capacity to communicate, present and effect credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Verified experience to run the sales process.
- Powerful business sense and industry aptitude.
- Fundamental understanding of sales tenets and customer service methods.
- Cheerful, helpful, positive and fascinating personality.
- Wonderful communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Capacity to function in a goal-oriented setting.
- Aptitude to work in a team.
- Powerful planning, organizational and time management capacities.
- Competent in the use of MS Office suite.
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to:
using the job title as the subject of the mail
23 total views, 2 today