Internship Vacancy for Interns (Corp Members) at CrowdForce
Crowd Force is growing Africa’s biggest offline distribution network. We make sure that businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs obtain reliable market data via our extensive agent network.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Intern (Corp Member)
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Employment Type: Internship
- You will be required to work within your allocated department on day-to-day procedures and routines. Some tasks you will have to work on include researching on issues centered around the product or project you are handling, obtaining, coordinating, and updating data and providing project or clerical support services.
- We are looking to recruit Corp Members who will provide Support services in the following: Administration, Content Creation and Social Media Management, POS Support, and Customer Service.
- Candidate must be a corper who is actively looking for a Place of primary Assignment.
- Must be in Batch B stream 1 or 2.
- Must have been posted to serve in Abuja.
- Must be proficient in computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must not be younger than 18 years old.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate will gain practical learning that joins knowledge and theory gotten in the classroom with a professional practical application and skills development.
- Candidate will be opportuned to work together with and learn from an outstanding team of young professionals in different fields.
- Candidate will also be entitled to a monthly internship allowance.
8th May, 2021
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in this job role should:
Click here to apply online
82 total views, 2 today