Full-Time Vacancy for Human Resource Officer at Clayfields and Harrow Limited
Clayfields & Harrow is a company that is into total Facilities Management. It was incorporated in 2007 and has been in operations for over 12 years now. Our commercial relationships are meant to be both long term and mutually beneficial. Our operational service is totally professional and of the best quality.
Our strength lies in our attitude to our clients. We have the ability to provide truly innovative and sustainable services which add real value to our clients’ assets and businesses.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Eti Osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare job descriptions, post ads, and manage the hiring process so as to effectively manage and be involved in recruitment.
- Maintain employee records including attendance, leave, loan, final entitlement, and memos
- Prepare plans for future personnel hiring goals and procedures
- Develop, enforce and manage effective onboarding plans.
- Plan, develop and enforce training programs
- Coordinate and manage a performance appraisal system that brings high performance.
- Create and manage a benefit plan for staff including marriage, burial, childbirth e.t.c
- Making sure that there is legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Providing coaching and support on policies and procedures
- Create and enforce HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge employee relations and management by effectively handling grievances, demands, and disciplinary issues.
- Reviewing employment and working conditions so as to make sure of legal compliance.
- Cultivate a positive environment.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Human Resources or Social sciences.
- Candidate must have 1 to 2 years proven work experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Sound knowledge of various HR functions such as recruitment, evaluation, salary and benefits, onboarding, training and development, etc.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of disciplinary procedures and labor laws
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding presentation, active listening and negotiation skills.
- Must be competent in building and effectively managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Must have a result driven and people oriented attitude.
- Must have great decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must have good ethical standards.
- Having an additional HR education and certification is an added advantage.
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.
196 total views, 2 today