Full-Time Vacancy for HR Training & Development Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a competent Human Resource Solution Provider integrated in 2013 with its Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We are devoted to developing long-term coalitions with our customers by building and providing strong and creative services that meet the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: HR Training & Development Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working together with existing staff to elucidate job descriptions and similar expectations.
- Researching and participating to the procedures and climate of our company.
- Crafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other related documentation.
- Distributing periodic, detailed needs analyses to recognize skills shortages.
- Acquainting new hires to their function within the grand strategy, as well as established company standards.
- Dealing with skills deficits through modified in-house training.
- Organizing external training as the need arises.
- Overseeing staffs’ accomplishment by working together with line managers and unit heads.
- Serving as a sounding board for all staffers with the positive goal of enhancing their orientation and training.
- Strengthening confidentiality, unless legally required to do otherwise.
- Candidate should have a BSc or BA Degree in Business٫ Psychology or other similar areas.
- Having an ACIPM certification will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of related experience as a Training and Development professional in a Manufacturing Company
- Factory experience is needed
- High Energy and confidence
- Verified track record of increasing company development through training.
- Understanding of all related performance tracking software and indices.
- Thorough knowledge of recent HR and business procedures.
- Capacity to perform thorough needs assessments to assess training requirements.
- Crucial experience with productive learning and development techniques
- Robust communication and negotiation abilities with a good capacity to create relations with employees and vendors
- People sensitivity with outstanding emotional quotient
- Strategic and assertive; outstanding critical thinking capacity
- Female candidates are especially advised to apply
26th July 2021.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can mail their CVs (in MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be reached
63 total views, 2 today