Full-Time Vacancy for Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a huge part of the lives of Nigerians both home and abroad. Our universal vision is to be a prominent foods company in Africa delivering high quality and accessible products in the most effective ways to clients through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The firm’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, is still one of the best known and chosen brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
Employment type: Full time
- Conduct checks on the facility to escalate any likelihood of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards and assure prompt and sufficient preventive actions.
- Regulate the operations within the factory, guarantee proper use of personal protective equipment and disseminate corrections where differences exist.
- Oversee pest control actions to assure all potentially destructive pests are destroyed.
- Train employees on maintaining comfortable and safe working environment and yielding to safe work ethics.
- Examine the facility to verify that all environmental and safety equipment are ready-to-use.
- Oversee the discarding of solid or general waste within the facility to assure keeping with accepted standards.
- Must have significant communication skills
- Must be able to pay good attention to details
- Must have good stress management abilities
- Must be creative.
- Must have at least OND qualification in related field of study
- Must have 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in at most 2 sittings.
- Must have up to 2 years cognate experience
- Outstanding understanding of Safety techniques and equipments.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
61 total views, 2 today