Full-Time Vacancy for Graphics Designer at Nitax Technologies Limited
Nitax Technologies Limited provides the favorable solutions and services to businesses.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
To help in creating an efficient direction for the firm and all its products
- Conceptualize, structure and enforce efficient graphics and content, both print and digital, on favorable basis.
- Assure that projects are finalized with high quality and on time.
- Formulate rough drafts and submit ideas.
- Work together with the marketing team and other teams to formulate an acceptable and succinct content calendar.
- Leverage on technology for leisure of work.
- Organize and liaise with the marketing and UX team to substantiate marketing objectives, creative direction and brand consistency.
- Liaise with external printers to assure deadlines are fulfilled and materials are of high quality.
- Specify size and structure of copy and illustrative material as well as font style and size.
- Create and design layouts, digital ads, onsite promotional material, etc.
- Develop layouts, edit videos and graphics for the firm website and other social sites.
- Revise existing presentations, structure new ones, develop branded collateral for customer presentations and trade shows.
- Develop animation videos.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with not less than 2 years work experience.
- Outstanding IT skills, particularly with design and photo-editing software.
- Productive time management skills and capacity to fulfill deadlines.
- Technology zealot.
- Video animation abilities.
- Precision and attention to details
21st July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
19 total views, 1 today