Full-Time Vacancy for Graduate Trainee at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited is an indigenous company setting standards to challenge the international community in the manufacture of agro-allied products utilizing local raw materials.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full time
We are seeking to recruit a graduate trainee to assist us in developing and implementing our growth policies.
- Aid managers finish daily tasks such as implementing new policies
- Comprehend each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily procedures and objectives
- Deliver administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Become knowledgeable with personnel duties
- Partake in company’s strategic planning
- Assist managers in assessing performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Monitor business revenue
- Study ways to boost profitability and reduce risk
- Develop and deliver presentations
- The candidate should have at least an OND qualification.
- Extensive understanding of MS Office
- Vital vocal and written presentation skills
- Outstanding math and computational capacity
- Productive communication skills.
25th July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV together with a well-written Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
109 total views, 1 today