Internship Vacancy for Graduate Finance Intern at Talenture Group
Talenture is the parent firm for a preferred number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Engineering, Energy, ICT, Infrastructure, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services delivered by our brands fall into the following broad categories of transient staffing, permanent placement, career shift and talent advancement, as well as consulting and outsourcing.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Tracking members of the Accounting department as they accomplish their responsibilities.
- Helping with research, data entry, filing, and recording and maintaining precise and comprehensive financial records.
- Formulating financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Dealing with sensitive or private information with integrity and sincerity.
- Understanding how to work as part of the Accounting team to assemble and evaluate data, track information, and assist the company or customers.
- Taking on extra tasks or projects to understand more about accounting and office operations.
- Candidate should be a Degree holder in Finance or Accounting
- Must be able to pay good attention to facts
- Fundamental knowledge of Accounting and Financial Principles
- Vital oral and written communications skills
- Analytical abilities
- Productive and accountable
- Inspired with a great longing to take on new challenges and understand as much as possible.
- Must reside in close proximity to Lekki Phase 1.
11th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
61 total views, 2 today