Contract Vacancy for Freelance Marketer at Flow Forward Learning
Flow Forward Learning is a Subsidiary of Flow Universal Solutions. To achieve our goal of empowering youths, while emhan6 access, we have provided an interactive platform that is loaded and flexible. This is expected to grow Flow into one of the biggest knowledge communities in Africa. The Flow Forward Learning Team is an array of world class professionals gotten from various areas of endeavour. Assisting youths with the intuitive and innovative resources that they require to fulfil ambitions and lead better lives.
From our curriculum planners to our content developers, from our trainers to mentors, as well as our creative team; these individuals have years of proven work experience in their respective fields and they share a common goal which is creating a flow that millions can tap into.
Job Title: Freelance Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Create and carry out marketing strategies to ensure that business owners sign-up for Flow Entrepreneurship training programs
- Provide direction to marketing efforts using the most effective methods and tools so as to achieve organizational objectives
- Conduct market research in order to discover industry trends and commercial opportunities for Flow
- Create reports with different suggestions for improvements and novel ideas
- Analyze the details of competitor offerings, such as market share, promotional materials, specifications, and pricing.
- Work within Flow’s budget to provide effective advertising opportunities and promotional materials
- Track sales and feedback and use them to adjust marketing strategies as is needed.
N100,000 to N200,000 per month.
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
22 total views, 1 today