Full-Time Vacancy for Entry Level Engineering Graduate at TTC Mobile Limited
TTC began operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was thereafter registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited in 2007. We are in the business of developing manpower for the telecom business through the delivery of functional telecom training. We have more than 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Apart from our normal corporate training for firms, and retail training for recent graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed several grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), and National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were appointed as the training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which enactment begun in November 2010. We finalized this training project in 2011.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Entry Level Engineering Graduate
Employment Type: Full time
- We are presently and urgently in need of recent Engineering graduates who have finalized their NYSC, in the field of, Elect/ Elect Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering and ICT Engineering, with 1st class, 2.1, or 2.2 grades (having certifications will be an added advantage).
- Those who have 3rd class must have certifications such as CCNA etc
- Strong Communication skill
- Professionalism and positive attitude
- Must have a growth Mindset, be motivated and have digital skills( capacity to use MS Word and the likes)
- Must be confident and have strong decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to mail their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
73 total views, 1 today