Full-Time Vacancy for Customer Service Intern at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet group in more than 20 African countries with over 3,000 employees and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Travel and Jumia Services. It is managed by top talented leaders who offer a great mix of indigenous and international talents and is supported by Goldman Sachs, MTN, Cdc, Millicom, Axa, Rocket Internet, and Orange.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
We are seeking to hire a Customer Service Intern. This serves as a learning experience with the team of fun, energetic and enthusiastic persons who save the day for over 150 million customers by taking one call at a time.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree degree in any discipline
- Having 1 to 2 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be an added advantage.
- Being able to effectively communicate in Hausa is a plus.
- Candidate should have computer skills including basic ability to use word processing programs and spreadsheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in teams and independently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task and simultaneously manage several projects
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements and are interested should:
Click here to apply online
49 total views, 2 today