Full-Time Vacancy for Call Centre Agent at the Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited is a World Class Skills Development and human resources / ICT Consulting Services provider that provides significant value to our clients and the society at large.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering incoming calls and also respond to emails from customers
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Handle the sale of products and place customer orders in the system
- Discover and relate issues to supervisors
- Provide information on product and service to customers
- Research for information on using available resources
- Research, discover, and resolve customer complaints using relevant software
- Processing form, orders, and application
- Sending calls to appropriate resources
- Documenting all information concerning according to the standard operating procedures
- Figure out, document, and notify the management team of the trends in customer calls
- Following up customer calls where necessary
- Up selling products and services
- Completing call logs and reports
- Other duties as directed.
- Candidate should have a high school diploma or OND qualification
- Must be proficient in the necessary computer applications
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experience in a call center environment
- Must have strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to handle stressful situation appropriately.
9th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31 total views, 2 today