Full-Time Vacancy for Call Center Agent at GreenLife Oasis
GreenLife Oasis is a complete service Business Development Consulting firm that focuses on employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we accomplish these using our very skilled experts. We deliver leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure assistance. We offer relief from supervising your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, training them to be efficient and align them with the culture of the company to accomplish the set objectives and goals. We assist them to fit talents with openings, train and supervise them using technology and skilled hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we fulfill customers’ business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and devotion.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reply incoming calls and answer to customer’s emails
- Recognize and relay issues to supervisors
- File all call data according to standard operating protocols
- Acknowledge, document, and notify the management team of trends in client calls
- Follow up customer calls where important
- Finalize call logs and reports
- Give product and service data to clients
- Study, recognize, and settle customer grievances using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Send calls to relevant resources
- Other responsibilities as appointed.
- Candidate must have at least an OND qualification
- Must be competent in related computer applications
- Outstanding data entry and typing abilities
- Active listening, oral, and written communication abilities
- Capacity to deal with stressful situation properly.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of proven work experience in a call center setting
- Understanding of customer service methods and precepts
N80,000 to N120,000 per Month
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
5 total views, 2 today