Full-Time Vacancy for Accounting Trainee (Serving Corps Member / Part Time Student) at Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Ikeja and Ikorodu
Dominion Consulting is a top Management and startup Consulting, Human Resource, Branding and Accounting firm with the aim to growing an international business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with experimental industry knowledge assist businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Through the years, Dominion Consulting has helped industry leaders in Insurance, Oil and Gas, Finance, Travel, Healthcare, Hospitality and Edutech to discover and recruit the right talent, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a cost effective and timely manner and effectively brand themselves. We assist in empowering people and businesses alike on an international basis, through the provision of effective tailored solutions that are focused on business excellence.
We are currently looking forward to recruiting talented staff on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Trainee (Serving Corps Member or Part Time Student)
Locations: Ikeja and Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Working with senior accountants to grow their knowledge of the accounting industry
- Get involved in handling tasks such as creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory
- Input income or expense entries into the organization’s accounting system
- Paying bills, creating invoices for the company’s clients, and entering vendor invoices into the system.
- Handling payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable so as to keep records up-to-date.
- Ensuring data accuracy as an important aspect of this role
- Presenting information to colleagues and clients
- Assisting colleagues with tasks and administrative duties.
- Candidates should be able to retain objectivity in line with confidential information and great at following instructions
- Candidates should be committed to learning on the job and be detail-oriented
- Candidates must have excellent numerical, analytical and computer skills and integrity.
- N40,000.00 per month
- Getting practical experience at the beginning of your career
- Constant Professional Training.
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- CVs must be in PDF format.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted via email and SMS for their Interview.
70 total views, 2 today