Full-Time Vacancy for Accountant Intern at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
EjiCareers – Our customer, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, is a major Financial Resource firm located in Nigeria, with unique focus on financial literacy and investor advocacy. They furnish their guests and customers with up-to-date business, investing and financial data from Africa’s biggest economy. They also have a consulting branch that gives bespoke financial management services to customers.
They are recruiting:
Job Title: Accountant Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Guarantee that all transactions are well filed.
- Maintain accounting books.
- Summarize the existing financial situation by correctly evaluating existing liabilities, formulating a profit and loss statement, and suggesting curative actions that need to be taken.
- Formulating budget forecast
- Calculate and formulate tax returns
- Present the firm’s financial health to the stakeholders
- Make financial reports that can enable higher management in making decisions.
- Guaranteeing the security of financial data and making periodic backups.
- Work without supervision.
- Audit crucial documents and assess each transaction.
- Reconcile financial differences as they arise, after probing their causes.
- Ensure that all tax forms are valid and have been documented to the necessary authorities on time.
- Formulating payments.
- Candidates should acquire a B.Sc in Accounting or related field
- Should have at least 2 to 3 years experience.
N50,000 to N60,000 per month.
27th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
21 total views, 3 today