Full-Time Vacancy for Accountant at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our customer is a holding company with its headquarters in Singapore. The firm operates an assorted business interest that include the biggest noodles brand in Nigeria.
Due to growth, they are recruiting:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Formulate asset, liability, and capital account entries by assembling and evaluating account information.
- Be the single point of communication for the Finance Controller and must complete audits too.
- File financial transactions by documenting account information
- Suggest financial actions by evaluating account options.
- Outline current financial status by obtaining information, formulating balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports..
- Corroborate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Conserve accounting controls by formulating and proposing policies and procedures.
- Direct accounting clerical staff by organizing activities and replying questions.
- Pacify financial differences by receiving and evaluating account information.
- Safeguard financial information by finalizing database backups
- Ascertain, disburse , post and reconcile transactions.
- Assist month –end and year- end close procedure.
- Formulate and file business process and accounting strategies to conserve and bolster internal controls.
- Candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ Experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Must be a qualified accountant with ACA, ACCA, ICAN or equivalent certificates
- Great communication and presentation abilities are crucial
- Capacity to create networks across functions.
- Satisfactory accounting software abilities.
30th June 2021
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
53 total views, 2 today