Full-Time Vacancy for a Graphics Designer at EasyCommerceHub
Graphics Designer wanted for a full time role at Easycommercehub to fulfil duties and responsibilities needed by the organization.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates for design and production.
- Although some tasks may require resources to be directed, the role is intended to be hands-on.
- Translate marketing strategy, research findings, and offline marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Partner with Content Creations and the Digital Marketing Team and the Web Developer to make sure visual appeal is also aligned with user experience, usability and web standards.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure effective implementation in the web environment and to ensure the integrity and consistency of the original concepts.
- Work with Digital Marketer to convert marketing criteria into convincing, suitable campaigns and prototypes and build them.
- Manage and create work for graphic design, including size and versioning of banners.
- Translate wireframes into basic user interfaces that are easy-to-use.
- Ensure brand and artistic continuity through the contact points of digital consumers.
- Provide other company lines with production support to develop product graphics, logos, brand design, or other related offline graphics.
- Such responsibilities, as allocated.
- OND in the field of digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related fields.
- Minimum two years of successful pro design experience, ideally in a digital marketing agency and in web team for a product-driven business.
- Strong portfolio of project design, demonstrating solutions for problems through effective design.
- Aim to apply concepts and help propel team members to the correct response.
- Web design/web marketing knowledge with a strong skill base in HTML, FTP, Photoshop, and development principles.
- Deep knowledge of web design processes
- Experience in designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Excellent work ethics and self responsibility
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiar and skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, with high proficiency in photoshop
224 total views, 2 today