Full-Time Submit CV for the post of Executive Assistant at iRecruiters
Our client is an end-to-end IT Solution and Service Company that provides hardware, software, network infrastructure, systems integration and critical IT solutions to businesses across different industries.
The Company is seeking a competent Executive Assistant to work closely with the CEO in both strategic and operational capacities across the business. The Executive Assistant is expected to have a good sense of ownership and can see to deliverables with little or no supervision.
The Executive Assistant would be responsible for developing high level strategic documents and to provide full administrative support to the CEO
- Provide professional and confidential executive support along with general administrative duties that may arise in support of the CEO.
- Successfully completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach including drafting mails, attending meetings, taking minutes, and following up on agreed items.
- Conduct research on prospective clients and financial information required to meet client needs as well as improving the organizational processes.
- Timely and accurate coordination of internal and external meetings including logistical details, communication and follow-up.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality regarding all aspects of clients and company information.
- Act as the main liaison between the CEO and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform specific duties which may involve special projects or on-going responsibilities such as tracking, reporting and presenting information.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete variety of administrative task that includes managing an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence and compiling documents for meetings.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of management meetings, taking minutes of meetings and following up with assigned action items.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Prepare monthly expense reports, identify and resolve all discrepancies.
- Work closely with other team members and departments for effective support and special projects.
- Draft reports, letters, proposals, prepare and coordinate oral and written communication with clients and prospects.
– Bachelors’ degree in any administrative related discipline
– 1-3 years’ work experience in technical support or core project management and administrative role.
– Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
– Business oriented and strong research background
– Ability to develop solid technical documents and sales pitch
– Highsense of ownership.
– Excellent verbal and communication skills.
-High degree of professionalism and reacts well under pressure.
Method of Application:
To apply for this job please visit irecruitersafrica.zohorecruit.com.
596 total views, 1 today