Full-Time Submit CV at Aymie Staffing Solutions for Social Media Officer
Aymie Staffing Solutions is a company in Nigeria that helps to identify challenges in home placements of domestic staff and also beneficial outcomes to the employers and employees.
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The objective of the Social Media Officer is to represent the company by building a social media presence and also be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company Social Media strategy in order to increase service awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase revenue.
- He/she is required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content, manage our posts and community by responding to comments, and oversees our customer service across all platforms.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Build & monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Oversees customer service provided via social media.
- Analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Drive Sales & marketing initiatives to increase company revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND Qualification.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
- Candidates should live around Lekki and its environs.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan and channels.
- Ability to develop and deliver the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Must have designing skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
N60,000 – N90,000 / month.
January 15, 2021
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
530 total views, 1 today