Part-Time Report Writer at Girl Child Art Foundation
Girl Child Art Foundation is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that inspires young African women through art. At GCAF, our advocacy is for the African girl child and her recogntion through Arts abd Exhibitions because we utilize all form of arts, talk about drama, poetry, music concerts, stage plays, drawing exhibitions and the likes as tools for promoting social rights and equality of the African girl child. We also use these tools to express and stretch the African girl child full potential, making it known that we can also be good to go. Our organisation is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Report Writer
Employment Type: Part-time
Report Writer Responsibilities
- Provide quality control to the project reporting process in line.
- Editing, revising and rewriting as needed to produce high quality, timely, results-based progress and project end reports
- Prepare specific report-related feedback to programme divisions, throughout the report preparation process;
- Work on specific report-related feedback for focal points and others engaged in resource mobilization, to enhance and improve donor intelligence
- Prepare specific report-related feedback to management throughout the report preparation process, flagging problematic issues;
- Engage fully in established processes among progress reporting colleagues to improve quality control, workflow, and efficiency; and provide ongoing feedback and input on other such innovations and improvements;
- Produce summaries of all reports for use
- Participate actively in reporting training meetings, briefings, discussions as required
- Prepare end-of-year acknowledgements for signature by the management thanking partners for their contributions to projects and programmes;
- Contribute to capacity development efforts for new colleagues and editors, in collaboration with other team members;
- Serve as back-up for team members upon request and as needed;
Report Writer Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of high-level experience in writing, editing, reporting, and communicating complex programmatic information in reader-friendly formats and styles;
- Understanding of international development, resource mobilization.
- Strong ability to MS Word and Excel effectively.
- Good understanding of usability, optimizing content for the web and search;
- IT skills, including confidence with web-based applications.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations;
- Strong analytical, reporting and writing abilities.
Application Closing Date
20th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
21 total views, 1 today