Full-Time Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Dejenny Global Services Limited
Dejenny Global Services is a corporation that deals with the production, assemble, import, and export of electronic machines, materials and gadgets that are associated with Cable Satellite, telecommunication, and TV productions.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide creative leadership for the group.
- Make significant policy, planning, and strategy conclusions.
- Formulate, enforce and evaluate operational strategies and procedures.
- Help HR with recruiting when crucial.
- Assist improve a company culture that motivates top performance and high confidence.
- Supervise auditing, budgeting, planning and reporting
- Function with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are stored and regulate adherence with laws and regulations.
- Function with the board of directors to deduce values and mission, and scheme for short and long-term goals.
- Observe and discourse problems and opportunities for the firm.
- Create alliances and partnerships with other companies.
- Assist worker communication with the administrative team.
- Relevant Degree in Operations Management or associated field
- 0 – 2 years experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Knowledge of general finance and budgeting, comprising profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Capacity to create consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial management.
- N700,000 to N1,200,000 yearly.
26th May, 2021.
Enthusiastic and equipped candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
63 total views, 1 today