Full-Time Logistics Assistant Urgently Needed at Nathan Consult
Nathan Consult is a local service agency that provides advice to companies to solve problems, create values, improve growth and maximize business efficiency and profitability. At Nathan Consult, we act as a liason between management and support staff or employees to know what they want and how they intend to do their parts to make their companies grow. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Logistics Assistant Responsibilities
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Responsible for entering data into spreadsheets from multiple sources, as well as verifying input and calculations
- Provide support in the maintenance of electronic filing system for administrative documentation that guarantees swift retrieval of requested documents.
- Support with developing and preparing complex databases, reports, and/or presentation material for the logistics unit
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Assist in loading/unloading, sorting, and stocking, and packaging merchandise and orders
- Preparing our clients’ orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day.
Logistics Assistant Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a Logistics Assistant at a large warehouse.
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Physically fit and mobile
Application Closing Date
2nd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
17 total views, 1 today