Full-Time Hiring! Accountant at Zylus Group International
Zylus cluster International is seeking to receive applications from qualified Accountants. Qualified candidates ought to follow the directions provided to start the appliance.
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Utilizes method of accounting, charge system, computer program, and presentation computer code.
- Perform varied advanced account analyses and reconciliation.
- Reconciles the overall in operation account and payroll bank statements and enters the money journals into the overall Ledger.
- Assists the securities analyst all grant application budgets for review by the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepares varied money documents for compliance with rules.
- Coordinates and maintains miscellaneous billings and reports; verifies all billings square measure complete and reconciled to the overall ledger; and complies advanced grant expense reports as needed by the grantors.
- Monitors and submits for mailing all periodic money documents needed by interested individual, grants and government agencies.
- Maintains records retention log to facilitate the orderly classification system of permanent records for adherence to record retention policy.
A Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Finance or Accounting
Minimum of three years post NYSC expertise in accounting.
Working information of tax.
313 total views, 1 today