Full-Time Graduate Intern Needed at Action Health Incorporated
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) may be a non-profit organization dedicated to making opportunities for young people’s booming transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. we have a tendency to envision a world wherever each juvenile will reach their full potential. we have a tendency to work with teens, community leaders, government agencies, the personal sector and alternative stakeholders to make sure that policies and programmes ar emplaced to accomplish this goal.
AHI as associate degree civil rights leader prohibits all styles of discrimination and harassment on any basis some. Women, persons with disabilities and marginalized teams ar inspired to use.
AHI Graduate post Programme
The AHI Graduate post Programme offers recent graduates the chance to realize valuable trade expertise.
From day one in all your post, you’ll expect to use your data and skill in an exceedingly real-world setting.
You will incline a chance to prove yourself through difficult assignments and gain valuable work expertise, skills and data that may take you a protracted manner in your future career.
- Applicants for AHI Graduate post programme should have a primary degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Second class upper (which is a 2.2) and must have finalized NYSC no later than 2018
- Must possess a degree of second class upper (2.2) or similar, Must have completed NYSC no later than 2018
- Must be adept in use of Microsoft stand out, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with smart leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess robust presentation and report writing skills
667 total views, 1 today