Full-Time Data Analyst Needed at a Tech Firm
A honorable firm is seeking to hire a qualified data analyst to hitch its team in gathering and deciphering information.
1. Develop and execute commonplace reports, custom reports, and information files exploitation MS SQL Server
data question tools and supply to users.
2. Interpret information and analyze results exploitation applied math techniques and supply current reports.
3. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complicated information sets.
4. Work closely with management to order business and knowledge desires.
5. at first validate results to confirm information integrity of the reports and/or files made.
6. Work with internal customers on custom information reportage and file requests to outline needs, create
queries to fulfill needs, conduct testing, and any import/export processes.
7. Establish and document report information, delivery strategies, and maintenance procedures.
8. Work with shoppers to ascertain eligibility information exchange and write information mapping specifications for custom
file layouts. This includes testing eligibility information files with seller, process profiles, and documenting
9. Support company initiatives and comes associated with information requests and analytical merchandise.
10. Train internal and external users on reportage tools and supply current support.
11. Work with external customers and system vendors to coordinate file transfers.
12. Submit routine reports to internal workers and government team as requested.
Minimum of three-4 years in information visualization role and 2- 3 years in an exceedingly calculation role for reportage purpose like operations reportage, statistics, Project Management, reporting
Candidate should be virtuoso in Power metal, Excel, SQL, management
480 total views, 2 today