Full-Time Apply or the position of Business Administrator at Sparklight Ventures
Sparklight Ventures is a top notch human resources agency that majors in consultation and staffing. Our company provides important information and resources needed to guide our clients on their career paths, or whatever they want to start up. We also help our clients who are managers and directors to staff their companies and find the right candidates for various positions, also helping jobseekers get a good spot. Sparklight Ventures is currently hiring for the position of:
Job Title: Business Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Research new innovative ways to improve the business model through technology and resources
- Understand current market trends applicable to your market
- Renegotiate vendor contracts to obtain better rates
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.Directs the strategic plan for the company so that financial goals can be achieved.
- Implements strategic plans and makes changes to the plan as necessary.
- Advises Board of Directors of impending state or federal legislation and its potential impact on the company.
- Coordinates property procurement and space allocation.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Harmonize organizational activities.
Business Administrator Requirements:
- Business Admin Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel domestically and occasionally internationally
- A valid passport
- Knowledge of the general and business market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behavior.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience
Application Closing Date
8th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
48 total views, 1 today