Apply for the posution of Receptionist at Stifex Consult
Stifex Consult is a top notch advertising agency that majors in the marketing, culsultation and distribution of products and services to customers. Our Agency is a consulting firm that helps in the implementation and formulation of policies that helps in strategic planning and customized and unique solutions to corporate and non corporate organisations wjere prepared minds meet opportunity. We give our best to ensure top most customers satisfaction, so, we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Patient, always smiling, polite and hospitable.
- Good phone etiquettes
Application Closing Date
4th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
27 total views, 3 today