Full-Time Apply for the Position of Website Admin at HomeSet Furniture and Lifestyle
Homeset Furnitures and Lifestyles is a prolific agency that deals with affordable items and furniture for everyone! Get all your furniture needs @ affordable and low prices. We sell furnitures and home decoration materials to your taste. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Website Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
Website Admin Responsibilities
1) Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
2) Identify or address interoperability requirements.
(3) Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
4) Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
5) Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.
6) Test new software packages for use in web operations or other applications.
7) Develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision.
8) Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
9) Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
10) Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
11) Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
12) Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
13) Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
14) Inform web site users of problems, problem resolutions or application changes and Provide training or technical assistance in web site implementation or use.
16) Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites’ effectiveness or usability.
17) Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
18) Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
19) Develop testing routines and procedures.
20) Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
21) Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
22) Develop web site performance metrics.
23) Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery
Website Admin Requirements
– Applicant must have basic knowledge of social media processes
– Must know how to drive traffic
– Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
– Must be a social media savvy
Application Closing Date
5th of March, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
152 total views, 1 today