Contract Apply for the position of Web Developer at Novels Crib
Novels Crib is the official page of Adebiyi Kayode KAY CROWN who is a Tv show and Film producer director. At Novels Crib, you can reach out to us if you need our services or ask questions concerning videography or media related inquiries. Kayode Adebiyi is also a private Journalist, Script Writer, DOP, Advertiser and an Humanitarian. He does know a bit about virtually everything you can think of in the media industry. His organisation is filled with seasoned professionals that are always ready to deliver. Novels Crib is hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web DDeveloper
Employment Type: Full-time
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Application Closing Date
20th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
16 total views, 1 today