Full-Time Apply for the position of Web Developer at NovalApps
NovalApps, a subsidiary of Lookesector Digital is an fast rising App development based company currently based in Nigeria. At NovalApps, we help brands build quality and phenomenal mobile application softwares that meets the needs of whatever our clients want. We have a standby team of professional Developers that are always ready to work and give their best no matter how hard it is. That is what makes is different from others. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Application Closing Date
15th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
26 total views, 1 today