Full-Time Apply for the position of Web Developer at Care Growth Organisation
Care Growth Organisation is a non-governmental organisation, otherwise a charity organisation whose primary objectives are philantropy and the social well-being of the individuals in our society (e.g educational, religious, and other activities serving the public interest and common good). Our organisation is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Efficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Application Closing Date
7th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
70 total views, 2 today