Full-Time Apply for the position of Warehouse Assistant at Wuup Workforce
Wuup Workforce is a a business agency that majors in distributing products and providing services. In the world of constant technology change, businesses must have the ability to adapt. What we are saying in essence is that successful and long term businesses need intelligent solutions to become more efficient and more effective. Our service agency is ready to provide extreme knowledge on how to go about certain things, mindful of the risks and benefits involved. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Warehouse Assistant Responsibilities:
- Compiling and inspecting shipping-related documentation.
- Unloading incoming shipments and reviewing their contents.
- Packing stock in a neatly organized and secure fashion.
- Preparing outbound shipments ahead of delivery times.
- Driving merchandise to our regional clients.
- Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
- Take care of and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- Monitoring inventory levels to gauge restocking needs.
- Directing and conducting routine warehouse cleaning tasks.
- Ensuring workers’ adherence to stipulated safety-related protocols.
Warehouse Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Extensive and law-abiding driving history.
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
- Demonstrable experience as a warehouse operations assistant.
- Knowledgeable about prominent health, safety, and consumer-related guidelines.
- Fine-tuned logistical techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A service-driven, warm, and accountable disposition.
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays
Application Closing Date
20th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
20 total views, 1 today