Full-Time Apply For The Position of Vlogger at Healthsoothe
Healthsoothe is a health and wellness firm that gives you access to daily health information, dental health, recipes, dieting, fitness, remedies, child health, surgical instruments and beauty. Our coming is focused on giving you the best and we are currently hiring to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vlogger
Employment Type: Full-time
– Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
– Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
– Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
– Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
– Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search – Engine Optimization keywords.
– Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
– Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
– Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
– Meeting with company managers to discuss topics of interest.
– Conducting research.
– Brainstorming video blog ideas.
– Writing video blog scripts.
– Filming, editing, and producing video blogs.
– Uploading video blogs to the host site.
– Participating in question and answer sessions.
– Participating in Vlogger interviews.
– Reviewing video blog hit rates and audience comments.
– Creating social media awareness.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Experience with film-making and editing.
– Knowledge of modern filming and editing techniques.
– Knowledge of current affairs
– Knowledge of social media Marketing techniques
– Natural charisma.
-Passion and drive for storytelling and film-making.
– Ability to pay attention to details
– Ability to create captivating contents
– Ability to write scripts.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent organisation and time regulation skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Vast Knowledge of issues and solutions in the health and wellness field
Application Closing Date
7th of February 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
115 total views, 1 today