Full-Time Apply for the position of Video Chat Moderator
LMS Africa is a top class internet company that provides connection and build up for as many organisations as possible. We act as a liason between organisations making transactions and business discussions easier and better. Our company helps finetune the means of communication in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the internet and web in general. At LMS Africa, we are recruiting the most qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Video Chat Moderator
Employment Type: Full-time
Video Chat Moderator Responsibilities
– Oversee the conversations on social platforms to make sure everything is safe for your audience.
– Come in face to face with different types of customers from warm and patient to irate and angry ones
– Engage with a customer immediately for any concerns they may have on the brand. This eases the situation and avoids the worst case scenarios.
– Respond to emails and make sure no letters are left unanswered.
– Creating an engaging and imaginative experience for customers
– Entertain customers, build rappport, and develop lasting relationships with customers by making the customer feel good about themselves.
– Keep watch over the chat making sure the chat guidelines are being followed.
– Answer questions regarding editing and policies (pointing users to correct pages).
– Issue a warning before kicking/banning someone from chat. (Kicking a user from chat, just because they asked to be is not permitted.)
– Resolving conflict diplomatically.
– Maintain an overall mature and friendly demeanor when interacting with other users.
– Under no circumstances should you overturn the decision of another moderator without a prior agreement.
Video Chat Moderator Requirements
- Have a registered member on the wiki for at least three months.
- Prevented being site-blocked or chat-banned for a period of at least three months.
- Consistently active on the wiki’s chat.
- Familiar with the wiki’s editing policies and practices.
- Helpful around the community and an overall mature individual.
– Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
– Ability to pay attention to detail
– Good organisational Ability
Application Closing Date
6th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
63 total views, 2 today