Full-Time Apply for the position of Tv Presenter at TechnoWorld Today
TechnoWorld Today is an organisation with a page aimed at discussing twchnology and promoting youth empowerment through innovations and positive ideas. With us, thoughts and inklings are shared, questions asked concerning technology, empowernment and innovations are answered by experts and everyone wantong to contribute. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Tv Presenter
Employment Type: Full-time
Tv Presenter Responsibilities:
- Scouring state publications and existing public discourses to source newsworthy data.
- Interviewing prominent and oft-neglected figures to obtain precise, well-rounded accounts.
- Jotting down prominent talking points before your shows.
- Chairing intermittent roundtable discussions to carefully unpack pertinent stories.
- Displaying active listening, where warranted.
- Acting as the host, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience.
- Delivering information to the audience in a manner appropriate to the programme.
- Following detailed instructions from the production team in order to keep everything to plan whilst on air.
- Reading from auto-cues, learning a script or sometimes performing without formal preparation.
- Reacting quickly and positively to any problems or changes.
- Procuring viewers’ observations to facilitate their engagement.
- Safeguarding your anonymous sources’ identities.
- Consulting with in-house Stylists to select office-appropriate, well-fitting garments.
Tv Presenter Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Vast knowledge on Information and communication technology is Required.
- Degree in Communication Studies, Journalism, Dramatic Arts, or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a Presenter.
- Knowledgeable about pertinent audio devices.
- Impeccable oral articulation.
- Well-honed investigative, logistical, and interpersonal techniques.
- Ability to steer well-constructed and civil conversations.
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and ad-lib or deviate from the script when necessary.
- Research and interviewing skills.
- High levels of concentration and multi-tasking ability.
- Willingness to observe tight research deadlines.
Application Closing Date
10th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
55 total views, 2 today