Full-Time Apply for the position of Transcriptionist at Brent 235
Brent 235 is a business consultant that majors in business branding, investment marketing and dynamic consultancy. As Brent 235, I help to provide connection and give job updates on job seekers, helping them with their brand name and branding to the best of my ability. I also provide career information to as many entrepreneurs or business developers to the best of my knowledge, as the information is needed. Brent 235 is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Transcriptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding client specifications and noting any formatting or notation requests prior to completing the transcription.
- Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
- Adhering to all confidential guidelines and respecting sensitive information.
- Showing up on time for scheduled meetings and court proceedings.
- Keeping abreast of transcription software updates and attending refresher workshops as required.
- Communicating with the client or supervisor when there are issues.
- Submitting completed drafts to clients and correcting any errors as per their feedback.
- Keeping typing skills sharp by completing regular typing drills.
- High school diploma.
- Degree, Associate’s degree, or additional courses might be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Express Scribe, and other software.
- A good typing speed and excellent reading skills.
- A high degree of professionalism and a superb work ethic.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- The ability to focus for long periods of time.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport.
– Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
– Good organisation and time regulation skills
– Nice Creative ability
– Ability to pay attention to detail
Application Closing Date
7th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
58 total views, 2 today